Friday, May 24, 2013
Join us for a fun afternoon of exquisite gourmet chocolates and local craft brews at the Craneway Pavilion at the Richmond Marina. The Chocolate and Beer Festival includes the opportunity for multiple product sampling of chocolate and beer along with live entertainment.
The 5th Annual Chocolate and Beer Festival will take place in Spring of 2014. Sign up for the Craneway newsletter for more info, www.Craneway.com
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Feel free to send you feedback to fun@ChocolateAndBeerFest.com. Let us know what worked and didn't work, as well as which breweries and chocolatiers need to be at next year's festival.
Wonka also wants to remind you about the 2nd Annual "Oktoberfest East Bay" this Fall, www.OktoberfestEastBay.com.
Friday, February 15, 2013
FREE bike parking at the Chocolate and Beer Festival provide by Richmond Spokes, www.richmondspokes.org.
SPOKES empowers, engages, and employs youth through cycling and green industries that benefit our local community. By creating a new youth cycling industry which embodies youth skills development and green entrepreneurship, SPOKES guides each participant to improve their life and the health of our local and global environment.
Richmond's Police Activities League (PAL) benefits from The Chocolate and Beer Festival
More info about Richmond PAL, www.rpal.org
- Richmond PAL offers athletic, academic, and artistic opportunity and guidance for youths in West Contra Costa County.
- RPAL Kids learn community involvement, cooperation, and teamwork by participating in field trips, sporting events, artistic performances, and games throughout the year.
- At Richmond PAL, kids and teenagers learn to trust themselves and to trust adults in the community.
- The Richmond Police Activities League, in partnership with the Richmond Police Department, the Richmond Police Officers' Association, and our valued community and corporate partners, prepare RPAL Kids for the future.
- With Resources such as computer and media technology classes, homework tutoring, mentorship, and leading by example, RPAL volunteers and leaders reach out to thousands upon thousands of West County youths every year!
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Moksha Amber Lager is the first Indian style craft beer. It originates from an old family recipe in India. The recipe was brought here and reproduced using local ingredients. You will find a complex and balanced taste which pairs well with the spices of South Asian cuisine. www.mokshabeer.com
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Eli Carlton-Pearson is a multi-instrumentalist from Marin County CA, USA. Having studied music from Cambodia, Bulgaria, India and beyond, Carlton-Pearson makes wide circles through the possibilities and traditions of music, always eventually returning in some sense to his roots as a jazz and rock and roll guitarist.
Check him out on You Tube
Check him out on You Tube
At Theo Chocolates "We’re dedicated to making our world a better place. And we’re finding ways to do it through our passion—bringing out the best of the cocoa bean. We are all connected. We touch one another’s lives in incredible ways. And we are responsible to and for one another. From the cacao farmer in the Congo, to the truck driver in Seattle, to the chocolate lover in Philadelphia—there is a thread that runs through us all. Theo believes in celebrating those connections, in strengthening them and in finding inspiration within them—inspiration to change the world. We know that every action has a result. That the choices we make here in Seattle, Washington touch lives across the planet in real and lasting ways. That knowledge, and that responsibility, is what drives us to do things differently, to help make the world a better place. We think about every choice we make, every action we take and how it will impact our interconnected world."